Applications for the autumn 2021 entry are open!
Postgraduate apprenticeship: September 27th 2021
Full time mode: October 4nd 2021
- Non-European Economic Area (EEA), Andorra or Monaco nationals currently residing outside these countries: July 31st 2021 (Students may start the programme online until the visa process is completed)
- European Economic Area (EEA), Andorra or Monaco nationals: August 31st 2021*
- Non-European Economic Area (EEA), Andorra or Monaco nationals currently residing within the EEA, Andorra or Monaco: August 31st 2021
*Please note that late applications may be considered should you not require a full visa application (renewals are easier) and can easily organise accommodation either in Paris or Nice Sophia-Antipolis.
Late on-campus applicants (regardless of being in or out the EEA) can always start off-campus and join on-campus later*.
*On-campus fees would apply.
Off-campus (online) education applications: your admission interview can happen up to September 15th 2021
Explore our different programmes and choose the one that suits you the best. If you still hesitate, please visit each of our Applied MSc programmes to be sure that you choose the right path.
You will need to provide the usual registry data: your CV and a cover letter.
Your English proficiency will be assessed by your understanding during the admission interview. You are also free and welcome to provide any English proficiency test that you may have taken.
You may also submit as many recommendation letters as you wish to.
Each week, the Eligibility Committee decides whether your application is suitable for admission.
Again, don’t worry too much here: they will just make sure that you have a sufficient educational and/or professional background to follow our state-of-the-art programmes.
Once your application is declared eligible, all applicants to be called for an interview (most probably via video conference) which holds the final admission decision. The admission interview will be conducted by our staff and is divided into two parts:
- The technical part consists of testing your competencies
- The social part is the opportunity to give more information about your professional objectives, experiences, motivations, background…
Interview admission fee: €110
Engineers who have graduated from Arts et Métiers are exempt from these fees.